- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at) for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
Speeds with 3x3 11ac
The latest generation of 802.11ac Wi-Fi combined with advanced 3x3 MIMO technology ensures superior Wi-Fi speeds and coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
- The EAP245 achieves Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.75Gbps, with 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band.
- The EAP225 provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively.
Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Auranet Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. It can Control connections to your network with a voucher system and customized authentication page that can provide a branded experience, advertise to customers, or offer coupons.
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for Multi-user Business Environment
The Auranet business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points purposed for home use. It’s the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants.
Product number manufacturer:
Antenna gain level (max):
Power consumption (typical):
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support:
Data transfer rate (max):
IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x
64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,152-bit WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK
EAP245 , state of art equipment. Definitely you will not be able to purchase Cisco AP with similar parameters for the price TP-Link offers. I find it easy to operate and programm while being nurse and not IT engineer. You can create "visitor" access with your welcome portal , download cover picture and place message or note for your potential visitors. All filtering options available as standard. You can control usage and see all statistics, I love it. Management of device through web after downloading relevant program from TP-Link' website. Good engineering, not overheating, great estetics , great radio coverage.Thanks to Komplett for speedy delivery.
Alex | Reviewed on: 05-04-2018
Was this review helpful?