This product has been used, but shows no wear or tear. The product has been repackaged and it is possible that some non-essential accessories, such as booklets, are missing.
Zebra's feature-rich, competitively priced GC420d desktop printer brings performance and reliability to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal printing applications. The printer’s space-saving design contains a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput; a large memory for more graphics storage, longer label formats, and faster processing. It also includes both EPL™ and powerful ZPL® programming languages—making it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers—while its triple connectivity option offers system integration flexibility. Peeler/dispenser option extends the GC420d printer’s application versatility. The GC420d delivers all the quality, durability and value you expect from Zebra.
- Best value in a desktop printer.
- Enhanced performance.
- Built for ease-of-use and durability.
- Government – asset management, documents management, evidence tracking.
- Healthcare – laboratory specimen and blood bank labeling.
- Retail – price labeling and receipt printing.
- Manufacturing – light industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labeling.
- Transportation & logistics – boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes.
Product number manufacturer:
AC 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
Network technology (wired):
Maximum print size:
104 x 991 mm
Maximum printing resolution:
203 x 203 DPI
Maximum printing width:
Standard printer languages:
EPL2, ZPL, ZPL II
Print speed (labels):
CODABAR (NW-7), Code 128 (A/B/C), Code 39, Code 93, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8, Industrial 2/5, Interleaved 2/5, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPC-E
Maximum media length:
Maximum roll diameter:
No reviews have been placed yet. Be the first to review this product. Click here to write a review.