Logitech MX900 Performance Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Power through your tasks with a premium keyboard and mouse combo. The advanced keyboard is full-sized and comfortable, with smart backlighting and customisable keys. The MX mouse features a speed-adaptive scroll-wheel, a unique thumb wheel and, thanks to its Darkfield Laser sensor, it tracks anywhere, even on glass¹.
Rechargeable via the supplied Micro-USB cable, the keyboard and mouse keep working for up to 10 days on a single charge.²
Both devices connect via a single Logitech Unifying USB receiver, offering 10m range³, Easy-Switch™ technology and a Bluetooth® Wireless Technology connection means you can connect the mouse to a second or even a third computer.
- 4mm minimum thickness
- Battery life may vary on user and computing conditions.
- Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- dvanced backlit typing
- Large, concave, laser etched keys with illumination and Logitech PerfectStroke® key system for all day typing comfort
- Mouse anywhere, even on glass
- The Darkfield™ Laser sensor tracks flawlessly where standard mice fail. Work with precision on glass¹ and glossy surfaces
- ¹ 4mm minimum thickness
- MX mouse experience
- An award-winning precision instrument featuring Smart speed-adaptive scroll wheel, a unique thumbwheel, and hand sculpted shape. Connect the mouse to multiple computers with Easy-Switch™ technology
- Rechargeable batteries
- The keyboard and mouse hold battery for up to 10 days on a full charge.²
- ² Battery life may vary depending on user and computing conditions
- Personalized productivity
- Unlock the full range of possibilities and customize to your needs with Logitech Options™ Software
Product number manufacturer:
Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Keyboard battery type:
Keyboard form factor:
Customizable movement resolution:
Number of movement resolution modes:
Keyboard dimensions (WxDxH):
487 x 195 x 27 mm
Mouse dimensions (WxDxH):
85.7 x 126 x 48.4 mm
No reviews have been placed yet. Be the first to review this product. Click here to write a review.