High speed data transfer cable for external SSD or HDD
- Connect a 2.5 inch SATA hard drive or SSD to your computer/laptop using this adapter cable
- Ideal to upgrade the hard drive in your laptop by adding an external SSD via USB 3.1
- UASP Support allowing high transfer speeds
- Perfect for data migration, drive cloning and data backup applications
- Backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- USB Powered
The easiest way to upgrade the internal hard drive of your laptop is by adding an external SSD or HDD. Connect a 2.5 inch SATA hard disk drive or solid state drive to your laptop with the EW7017 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) to SATA Adapter Cable. Swapping hard drives never was so easy. Besides, you don?t have to mount the hard drive into an enclosure first.
EW7017 USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) to SATA Adapter Cable supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI-Protocol) which ensures a high data transfer. The Adapter Cable is USB powered so no external power supply is needed. The EW7017 is ideal for data migration, drive cloning and data backup applications.
The EW7017 USB 3.1 Gen1 (USB 3.0) to SATA Adapter Cable is backwards compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
Product number manufacturer:
Connector 1 form factor:
Weight & dimensions
No reviews have been placed yet. Be the first to review this product. Click here to write a review.