The Delock PCI Express card expands your PC by two external USB 3.0 ports. You can connect USB 3.0 devices like e.g. printer, scanner, MP3 player, CardReader, etc. to the card. Since the USB-A interface is compatible to its forerunners USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, you can still use your existing USB devices.
- 2 x external USB 3.0 specification
- Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- Downwards compatible to USB 2.0, USB 1.1, whereas a higher data transfer rate of 5Gbps can not be reached
- Power output: +5V/ max. 900mA
- PCI Express x1 standard
- Supports PCI Express 2.0 specification.
Product number manufacturer:
1x Power Molex/4 Pin
USB 3.1 (Gen 1) type A ports:
Data transfer rate (max):
No reviews have been placed yet. Be the first to review this product. Click here to write a review.