The sleek and aggressive K500L is proof that your fix for the latest performance and looks doesn’t need to come at a great price. With a partial mesh front panel, 400mm of graphics card space, support for six 120mm fans, and front and rear water cooling support, there’s nothing budget about the benchmarks you can reach. And to keep everything clean and crispy, take advantage of generous cable routing clearance, full black coating, and a PSU cover.
- Lighting effects: Stand out and be unique through LED strip in front. Your case will never be unremarkable
- Versatile cooling options – Support up to six 120mm fans, and front and rear liquid cooling
- Graphics card support up to 400mm– Supports the latest, widest cards you can get
- Stay black, stay neat – Let your system stand out with a full black coating and PSU cover
- Efficient thermal performance – A partial meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case give your parts fresh air to breathe
- Cable Management: The PSU cover and 19mm width space behind the mainboard tray gives you plenty of cable management options to keep your build nice and clean
- Cooling Performance: Support for a total of six 120mm fans and support for front, top and rear radiator placement, ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance
Product number manufacturer:
Front fans diameters supported:
Front fans installed:
2x 120 mm
Front radiator sizes supported:
Liquid cooling capability:
Rear fans diameters supported:
Rear fans installed:
1x 120 mm
Top fans diameters supported:
Power supply location:
Supported power supply form factors:
Front panel I/O
USB 3.1 (Gen 1) type A ports:
ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Maximum CPU cooler height:
Maximum graphics card length:
Maximum PSU length:
Number of expansion slots:
Supported hard disk drive sizes:
Best case for it's price!
Fantastic spacing so everything fits well.
Lots of cable management options and very well hidden once put back together
Very pretty case, and sturdy. Amazing for the price!
Best case I've had, and for the price you can't beat it. Lots of room for water cooling if you want it, extra fan space, wire management options, and a lovely clear side for you to see it through. Very happy.
Robert | Reviewed on: 02-07-2019
Was this review helpful?